Click here for Enrolment Pack
Helensville Primary School operates an enrolment scheme.
The home zone, based on the Helensville School Transport Entitlement Zone includes:
- All of Mangakura Road
- The section of State Highway 16 from the roundabout at the intersection of Mill Road and State Highway 16, heading south and ending in Bradly Road.
- All of Rimmer Road Goudie Road
- All of Te Pua School Road
- All of Mill Road
- The section of State Highway 16 heading north to 380 State Highway 16 on the southern side, and 391 on the northern side. Abel Road and Ferngully Road are not included.
- The section of Inland Road starting at the south side of the bridge which is in the location of 180 Inland Road on the west side and 197 Inland Road on the east side, and heading towards Helensville township to Wishart Road.
- All of Wishart Road.
- The section of Old North Road from the intersection of Wishart Road to, and including, 1333 Old North Road on the southern side, and 1370 OldNorth Road on the northern side.
- The section of Kiwitahi Road up to and including 529 Kiwitahi Road on the northern side and directly opposite 529 Kiwitahi Road driveway on the southern side ( currently no house ).
Please note that all children presently attending Helensville School are eligible to remain at the school, regardless of their current address.
In terms of the enrolment scheme, the following priorities are used:
- Applicants accepted for a special programme (currently there is no such programme)
- Siblings of current students
- Siblings of former students
- Children of former students
- Children of board employees or board members
- All other applicants